vLex is a leading provider of global legal information delivered through intelligent technologies and solutions.
vLex provides access to a comprehensive collection of legal information from over 130 jurisdictions. Founded over 20 years ago, vLex provides a first-class and comprehensive service for tens of thousands of lawyers, law firms, government departments and law schools around the world.
vLex’s goal is to improve the quality and efficiency of legal research by bringing together the largest collection of legal information available anywhere on one innovative platform. Housing the largest collections of both common and civil legal information and benefiting from world class, innovative AI driven technology, the flagship platform is used by thousands of academic and professional organisations across the globe.
We are looking for high achievers with a passion for sales and technology to join our rapidly expanding business development team. You will need to be a driven and competitive self-starter, an innovative and exceptional communicator with a passion to inspire and motivate your clients and those around you and hold a solid academic record and true desire to succeed in the sales industry.
Working remotely, you will report to the Head of Business Development – Europe and form part of our European team. You will be responsible for generating leads and arranging meetings for Senior sales staff to demonstrate the company’s flagship product to potential clients across all European regions.
This junior role provides the fundamental building blocks for those interested in a career in sales and offers the opportunity for high performers to progress into more senior sales roles within the company.
- Be a Hunter: Research, prospect and contact qualified prospective leads
- Own the Opportunity: Booking meetings for Senior sales staff to demonstrate the company’s expanding portfolio of content and technology, including the flagship research platform
- Provide Consultation: Understand and feedback on the process of lead generation to marketing to aid the improvement of MQL generation.
- Exceed Targets: Actively achieve daily, weekly and monthly individual and team KPIs including high phone calls and email counts
- Be Successfully Autonomous: Manage, grow and maintain your own pipeline of high quality prospects, nurturing them to the point of booking a meeting
- Achieve Goals: Closing high quality prospects on a regular basis (12 weekly)
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- A solid academic background – A qualification/understanding of the law is desirable
- Spanish and English native speaker, with an additional European language (French or German desirable)
- Experience within legal, technology or SaaS is highly desirable
- Driven interest in the sales, legal and technology industries
- Interest or knowledge of legal information services as well as presentation skills
- Confident, professional and calm communication skills, both written and verbal
- A tenacious and resilient personality
- Confident in dealing and liaising with varieties of customers from the UK and internationally
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- Ability to work well within a tight knit team but excel independently
- Efficient time management skills
If you feel that you have the desired skills and qualifications, and are looking to join a rapidly expanding technology company in a position offering excellent opportunity for growth, submit your CV.
Si quieres inscribirte a esta oferta, envíanos tu CV a firstname.lastname@example.org.